- Entered the profession in 1995
- Master of Law（Renmin University of China）
- LL.M（Hong Kong University）
- Bachelor of Economics（Shandong University）
Mr. Liu entered the profession in 1995. With profound legal study and over twenty years of work experience at law firms, Mr.Liu specializes in intellectual property protection, litigation and dispute settlement and achieves the outstanding performance in I.P. litigation, especially of patent related litigation. One of the most influential cases, Mr.Liu handled is Chint Group vs. Schneider Electric, which still retains the highest damages among patent infringement litigations. Mr.Liu co-authored a book based on the above-mentioned case
Interventions & conferences
- Speaker at the webinar "Intellectual Property Tribunal of the Supreme People's Court: What Experience on Technology-Related Cases Since 3 Years?" organised by the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China (CCI FRANCE CHINE), 8 June 2022
- Thesis supervisor of the Law School of Renmin Univesity of China
- Extramural Academic Tutor of Beijing Industry University
- Expert to I-Tank Program of the China I.P. Press.
No. 1 Case of Patent Infringement in China, China I.P. Press, 2010.