The LLR Group is committed to being at its customers’ side throughout the handling of their cases, both geographically and in terms of listening to their needs..
- To ensure that its customers have direct contact with its experts, LLR is present in France with eight offices in Île-de-France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, Bretagne and Occitanie. LLR is also present in Switzerland, Belgium and Germany.
- Close to its customers’ expectations, our firm favors a pragmatic approach, focused on implementing an effective strategy to protect and enhance rights.
- A pioneer in consulting in China, is present in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong through its offices and collaborations. Run by French and Chinese-speaking experts, these teams meet the requirements of local clients and international companies in China.
- Our French and Chinese staff work as a team, in synergy, thanks to regular exchanges, joint meetings and uniform file management procedures. We are convinced that this synergy of cultures enables us to serve our clients’ interests effectively.
Our organization enables us to maintain a close relationship with each of our customers. We provide each customer with a dedicated team, enabling us to offer a personalized and comprehensive service. These teams adapt to the specific problems of our customers and organize themselves according to their wishes.
The size of our organization and our experience enable us to respond in a practical way to all your needs in terms of intellectual property, both for large groups and for smaller companies, as well as for research organisations.
Like you, we are innovative and creative. Drawing on our experience in Intellectual Property, LLR has developed pioneering solutions to meet your needs in this field.
- CleverIP : To manage our files and our customers’ portfolios, we use CleverIP, a high-performance IT tool. Our files are fully digitized, enabling us to offer our customers instant, secure consultation of all documents. Today, this software is also used by some of our most important customers.
- Crystal© : an innovative tool for managing FTO (Freedom-To-Operate) studies: in response to our customers’ needs, we have developed a highly effective method for assessing industrial property risks and strengths, enabling the key patents of a technology to be presented in the form of a summary matrix, along with their power to harm the products of other market players. This method is particularly well-suited to audits carried out to assess the value of a technology (“Due Diligence”).
- BE IP© : Intellectual property is a key competitive weapon. That’s why training and awareness-raising are so important. Whatever the profile of our customers, our firm offers to train their teams in these issues, using a fun solution developed entirely by LLR. This training is also provided to universities and engineering schools.