Kristell EROUT has worked in the trademark departments of two major groups specialized in cosmetics and consumer goods. Since 2002, she has practised her profession in various Industrial Property firms.
In our team since March 2011, her work includes trademark, design, domain name and unfair competition law for French and foreign customers including SMEs and multinationals.
In the field of protection and defence of industrial property rights, she provides consultancy services to customers during availability searches and filing of applications. She is involved in management of rights, in the framework of oppositions or attack and defence litigations, as well as in drawing up contracts.
She focuses more specifically on relations with international customers. Her customers are specialized in IT, textile, signs and symbols, lighting, video games, advertisement and consumer goods. The customers include major brands, both mass distribution and luxury.Kristell Erout is a member of LLR's Executive Committee.
- Association des praticiens du droit des marques et des modèles (APRAM)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member of the Board of Directors of APRAM
- Member of the Board of Directors of FFE, developer and promoter of the CleverIP software
- 2011: Breakfast-debate organised by LLR: "The various signs that can be filed as trademarks (name, logo, slogan, etc.)
- Since 2008: Attending the annual conference of the International Trademark Association (INTA): Berlin, Seattle, Boston, San Francisco, Washington, San Diego, Orlando, Florida
- Since 2007: Organisation of training courses on trademark and design law with the Fédération de la Maille et de la Lingerie
- Since 2005: Awareness training on industrial property by regularly organising courses in customer companies on trademark and design law
- 2003: Organisation of in-house lunch-debates with customers: Lecture on "Initiation to trademark law"