Before joining LLR, Céline Thirapounnho worked as a lawyer at the Paris Bar for 11 years.
Her activity was dedicated to intellectual property, including in particular trademark law, design rights, copyright and unfair competition law. Céline worked in both consulting (drafting and contract negotiations, IP support for M & A transactions, consultations) and in litigation (counterfeiting cases, settlement negotiation) for companies in luxury, retail and consumer goods; for the media, entertainment and technology sector.
Since 2018, Céline Thirapounnho has joined our team of intellectual property attorneys in Paris and Beijing.
- Teacher of the course "Contentieux de la PI" ("IP Litigation") of the module "Propriété industrielle à l’ère du numérique : Brevets, licences et construction d’un portefeuille PI" ("Industrial Property in the Digital Age: Patents, Licenses and Construction of an IP Portfolio") at the École des Hautes Études Appliquées du Droit (18 February 2022)
- Member of the Association of Trademark and Design Law Practitioners (APRAM)
- Member of the National Advisory Center for Overseas Intellectual Property Dispute Settlement in Beijing
- 2021: Lecturer at the Ecole des Hautes Études Appliquées du Droit
- 2018: Presentation on "Evidence on counterfeiting before French courts" for an IP working group organized by the CCIF (French Chamber of Commerce and Industry) in Beijing
- From 2012 to 2017: Trainer at INPI for the CAB/CAM training on the topic of "counterfeiting procedure"