- Entered the profession in 2010
- Bachelor of Arts (Xi’an International Studies University)
- Master of Law (Southwest University of Political Science and Law)
- Language: Chinese and English
- Working Location: Beijing
Mr. Chen specializes in intellectual property litigation, especially in trademark administrative litigations involving the authorization and determination. Mr. Chen has a solid theoretical foundation in the field of intellectual property, and has profound experiences in administrative litigations for trademark refusal appeals, appeals of disapproval decisions in oppositions, invalidation claims and appeals of non-use cancellations, and provides full-scale IP services to several clients especially in trademark area. His client-centric service concept and, professionalism and preciseness in working style have been widely recognized and highly appreciated by his clients.